Wednesday 16 January 2013

Think Outside of the Box.

Think Outside of the Box

My body may be different
But my feelings the same
I laugh and I cry
And I take pride in my gains

I was sent here among you
To teach you to love
As God in the Heavens
Looks down from above

To Him I'm no different
His love knows no bounds
It's those here among you
In cities and towns
That judge me by standards
That man has imparted
But I hope those special people that he has chosen
Will help get me started

For I'm one of the children
So special and few
That came here to learn
The same lessons as you

That love is acceptance
It must come from the heart
We all have the same purpose
Though not the same start

The Lord gave me life
To live and embrace
And I'll do it as you do
But at my own pace

So Please don't exclude me
Through barriers and vain
I'm part of the same tree
Lets avert the rain

Think outside and not within
So I can play
Send my smile in a spin
You will make my day
As I will do yours
When we play together
We open new doors

Author (Unknown) Edited by T.Lambert


No comments:

Post a Comment