Saturday 2 April 2011

I gave up facebook for lent.

13 days until I can reconnect with facebook.

Wow - It has been a hard and mean feat. Something that did not necessarily start with the intention of being my sacrifice for lent, but I am so glad I done it!

Why?

Lent is...being a stronger person, and adopting self-control. No, means no.
Lent is...being focused on priorities.
Lent is...a way of breaking down procrastination - Oh boy, I used to do that alot.
Lent is...allowing me to empathise with those who are suffering in this life, and not necessarily of the catholic kind.
Lent is...allowing me to make, and keep more friends and be freed from the bullying and suffering of facebook.
Lent is...giving me oppurtunities that I could have been blinded by through the facebook addiction.


"Celebrate good times - come on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment