Thursday 21 April 2011

This is like a Flashback...

*Red Alert* Flashback *Red Alert

This is like a flashback,
This is like a bad dream,
This is like all the things you can fit inside a memory - Scary.


Building up. uP. UP.                          Not again.                            Please.


This is like a flashback
Flashback.
This is like a flashback
Flashback.

The same familiar sign.  The same familiar pain. One side of my face - burning. Burning. I can't, I can't go back to that place.  I've got so much to live for, oppurtunities to fulfil. Don't take it away from me again?

Why didn't I realize I was fighting for my life?
Woaaaah, Woaaaah!
Why can't I realize I was fighting for my life?
Woaaaah, Woaaaah!

I'm not sure I could fight this fight. I'm not sure I could go back to that place. I'm not sure I could lose my independance again. I'm not sure I could handle the looks, the stares.

This is like a flashback
Flashback.
This is like a flashback
Flashback.

Today, I thought I was returning to that place. Returning to those same four walls, that dreaded distinctive smell. It was a scare - boy I'm glad it didn't take me there.

I'm coming round and now my vision is so clear,
If I could change my state of mind, then I would disappear
The dread I get from you is something I can't chance,
And I guess you won't slip away, without a second glance.


God is good. Keep me in this 'paradise' ?

This is like a flashback
Flashback.
This is like a flashback
Flashback.

I'm coming round and now my vision is so clear,
I'm glad this flashback - disappeared.


Edited Version of Calvin Harris - Flashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment