Monday 4 April 2011

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.


What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard
What do I say when it's all over
And sorry seems to be the hardest word

Because...I'd rather have, one piece of paper with the word 'Sorry' on - than I would a box of chocolates, diamonds, or gold.

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd

You made me miss one of the most precious moments in my life, yet you claim you're the victim.

It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

For you - Sorry seems to be the hardest word. I pray that you stop being indeniable, accept what you've done and let sorry slowly slip from your lips.

You mean alot to me - lets get it over with so we can move on. I've forgiven you so many times, but this time I'd like to hear sorry, I need you to admit it - I want to forgive you.

But for you...Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

1 comment: