Sunday 2 December 2012

#Thankful - Day 2

#Day Two
 
 
 

Pampering? Time for myself? Huh? What's that?!
 
 
Today I am Thankful for.... Smellies!
They are the love of my life, and these are just a few of my faves that
A)Look decent, and not half empty, and B) I managed to scramble together.
 
Now, don't get me wrong - I LOVE my job, and being busy, running around, seeing friends - but sometimes it is nice to have a relaxing Sunday, in thee ole PJs and have pamper time!
 
I'm also Thankful for...
 
 
 
Modern Technology like My Crackberry Blackberry..
that usually give me instant access to my crazy but gorgeous friends:
 
 
 
They are always there for me, 98 and ¾ percent guaranteed , and I definitely wouldn't be where I am without them now. They've been with me through thick and thin, they've been there even when I can't see them. They're not just there for me, they understand me when I don't even understand myself, they know the words they I don't say - They know the song in my heart, and they sing it back to me when I've forgotten it myself (even when I don't want to know it!).
 
They're AMAZING.
 
"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life. They continue to believe in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself ♥ "
 
P.s. I'm also Thankful for a cheeky retweet from XFactor contestant Christopher Maloney - promoting the charity I am setting up with a friend: @BlackRobinClub
 
What are you Thankful for Today?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment