Wednesday 5 December 2012

#Thankful - Day Four


#Day Four
 
 
Today I went to the A-mazing German Market in Birmingham, with a good friend.
 
 
I donned my winter woolies (Yay!) So warm and cosy...I even stuck thee 'ole thermal leggings on - Sexy I know!
First stop...Starbucks! I am thankful to be priviledged enough to live in a country that serves amazing coffee - I had a praline mocha frappe ..It was out of this world!
Then it was time for the German Market..Excitement!
 
 
Today I am Thankful for...
 
 
..Culture
 
 
..Good Food or...GOOD CHOCOLATE!!! Tehe - I had a kinder scholade crepe. Mmmmm.
 
 
 
..Getting into the Christmas Spirit
 
 
 
..Great Friends, A Good Night out, and a Nice Break from Uni work!
 
And not forgetting...
 

The Incredible Creation that is..Baileys Hot Chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment