Wednesday 5 December 2012

#Thankful ...Day 3

 
#Day Three
 
 
 


My Thankfulness Today will base around a Writing Prompt: When I see you Smile...

(Cue **Soppy Alert** )

*Apologies for blocked out faces, it's just for safety purposes :)

When I see you smile,
I stop and stare for a while,
whenever I'm blue,
I look at you,
with that smile across your face,
it transfers to mine - and I know that I'm ready to hit life at full pace.

Just to see you grin,
spreads a smile across my chin,
If they heard you laugh,
You'd be marked ten and a half,
And even though we live apart,
you're always and forever in my heart.

You're the best nephew I could wish for,
Each day I'm Thankful more and more,
Your smile is infectious, you know it's true,
 I really would do anything anything for you,
I really would walk that extra mile,
Just to see your gorgeous smile.

A friendly look, a kindly smile, one good act and life's worthwhile,
because a smile is a curve that can set anything straight.

Everyday with a smile, is a lost say - So Smile :) And if you don't have a smile,
I'll give you one of mine.

Who's Smile are you thankful for?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment