Thursday 31 March 2011

From the end spring new beginnings.

Wow - I cannot believe it has already come to an 'end', so long, yet so short.

14 children, a ton of days, 2250 minutes driving or 37.5 hours, miscellaneous bars of chocolate, stacks of paper, a river of coffee, a boot full of junk, tanks of petrol, and a lifetime of smiles.

And it's over. Just over. Okaii - well it's not because I am going back :P.

Nevertheless, I am shocked that it is 'over'.

The last 5 weeks have taken me on an incredible journey. A journey that I was so close to not even venturing on, a journey that I nearly did not take.

Teaching has changed my life. Literally.

The lectures I missed, the days I spent in bed - How could I possibly do it?

But..

I did it!!

And I couldn't be more grateful, nor glad. The sheer amount I have gained...

Confidence. Stamina. Good Health. Knowledge. Teaching Strategies. Friends. Emotional strength. Social butterflies. Personal Competance.

Smiles.

An incredible journey, one I will be sad to see come to an end..but as one door closes, another swifty opens.

For from the end - Spring new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment