Monday 14 March 2011

Post Three; A World Full of Dilemma.

A world full of dilemma,
it makes us turn,
and tremour,
with the anguish of bearing a chronicle untold.


We’re told to believe,
have faith,
God will retrieve.
Yet his power should have prohibited the chapter commencing.

So endure the contents of my mind.
The book I never read,
the words I couldn’t find,
which lead me to mental suicide.


Stuck between two races,
Trepidation for the future,
whilst regret for the past still traces,
but that insight came a day too late.


Whilst regretting the past,
I sacrifice the future,
It’s fading fast,
with the use of my own noose.


Told that everything happens for a reason,
I missed at protecting myself from being hurt,
so I learn through this season,
to look ahead than to look back and regret.


So this is the path I’ll never tread,
Regret’s come too late,
I’ll grow instead,
rather than dwell on “It might have been”.

No comments:

Post a Comment