Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wow.

Wow - This honestly is like living with a bunch of babies.

  • There's some washing up liquid, there's a brush - wash up your plates, that are piled high from weeks a while ago.
  • When you go to the toilet, if you can't aim - ask an adult to lift up the seat for you, and then to put it back down again. Rather than wee on the toilet seat, and leave it to conjeal.
  • If you use something, put the rubbish in the dustbin - yes that thing with the black bag in.
  • We do not have food fights, We do not throw food all over the floor or smear it all over the surface and leave it. However, if you merely drop something - again there's that thing with the black bag in. Bin it.
Okaii - Yes, I may be something like a dog, beginning with the 'b' word - but at the end of the day I am one of the youngest in the flat, I went to university a year early at 17. I am not a neat freak, but I am not unhygienic which is what this is getting to be.

Why should I pay fines for messes I didn't make? Anyone care to explain?

Oh - and if you go for a number two, yes a thing that begins with 'P' and ends in 'oo'. There's a silver handle - flush it away!! I don't want to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment