Sunday 13 March 2011

You tie my tummy in a knot.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.
But I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face,
And that you'd be reminded that for me it isn't over.
' Why do you taunt me?
Why do you hide,
from the true feelings that you are feeling inside? '

' I guess that you, don't wanna hurt her coo - but you say you love me, through and through. I respect your kindness but you're hurting me too. Don't keep her hanging, Don't just be her boo. You've gotta be honest, honest to you. '


Nevermind I'll find someone like you.
I wish nothing but the best for you too.
Don't forget me I beg
I remember you said:-
"Sometimes it lasts in love,
but sometimes it hurts instead"
Sometimes it lasts in love,
but sometimes it hurts instead yeah.

'You need to focus, don't go astray. Make your decision, Don't live in dismay.'

Nothing compares
no worries or cares.
Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

 (Adele (2011) Someone like you).

No comments:

Post a Comment