Thursday 10 March 2011

Post One: Time Will Tell.


Tick-Tock

I sit there for a while,
Watching that sacred dial,
Nothing I can do,
Just wait for my que.
It’s the not knowing,
But the wind – it keeps blowing,
I may be wasting time,
Waiting for that bell to chime,
Yet – I can’t get on,
Not without my head on strong.
I zone in and out,
I guess sometimes like a tout,
It’s so undignifying,
Yet I have to keep on trying.
On the floor,
At the door,
Infront of you,
As you search for a clue.
I suspect you think; What’s next?!
Waiting for another moaning text.
You say you don’t mind,
But I’m like a lemon rind,
Grinding away,
Deteriorating some may say.
It does my head in – it must do yours,
Similar to a set of chores.
I admire you though and thank-you so much,
Grateful for your every touch.
Hopefully the tears will fade,
But we have memories forever made.
I gaze at my picture – so happy and strong,
But in my head know it’s so wrong.
It’s like I look at someone past and gone,
Soon it seems that reality will catch on.
We wait for that letter deciding my fate,
Will it lift a heavy crate?
As time ticks on I’m going downhill,
No longer helped with a pill.
I guess I’m scared what happens then,
Relieving pain with this pen.
I should be grateful of the time I’ve had,
Sharing hugs, memories & pictures of that nerdy lad,
I can never thank-you enough,
Sorry its had to be so tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment